Who are you?
You are a hungry, diligent, steady, and curious learner. You are excited to amplify the legendary work that the Mistress team develops and help grow interesting and exciting brands. You are inspired by the power of data. You enjoy making processes work better, solving problems, and keeping your sleeves rolled up. You combine an attention to detail with an analytical mind. You’re excited to be surrounded by creative people.
In this role you’ll be focused on digital and social platforms, setting up and running digital strategies and providing feedback to the teams for how we can do it better the next round.
- Execute campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Adwords, Programmatic) to deliver brand goals. This includes campaign structure and targeting, bidding strategy, versioning per segment and test design.
- Identify variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Prepare recommendations to Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to readjust future plans.
- Work with Strategists to develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Aggregate results and produce detailed campaign reports & dashboards to communicate campaign performance and ensure KPIs are being met
- Document/update internal processes to help make wins repeat, and to improve efficiency and performance
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections, and media budgeting.
- Research and evaluate competitors display ad efforts to identify and implement new opportunities
- Research media trends, trending topics, and opportunities
- Actively participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Develop and adapt best practices based on learnings and spread across company
- Weekly contributions to social trends article round-ups
- 1-2 years experience in digital campaign management.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong spreadsheet capabilities; can efficiently build detailed business reporting and analysis
- Experience with multiple major digital media platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Adwords, Programmatic platforms and/or ad serving technology
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
- Self-starter; work with a high level of initiative and flexibility
Get In Touch
Thank you for your email and for your interest in Mistress.
We appreciate your patience as we get throough these requests.
We will get back to you just as soon as we can.