Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2018-09-07
Do you yearn to be in an environment that is inspiring, creative, fun, and challenging? Are you interested to help organize the office and maintain safety at one of the top Creative Agencies in the country? Do you have a “do what it takes to get the job done” attitude? If so, Mistress wants to meet you.
Mistress is looking for a reliable superstar who keeps our house in order and secure – from kitchen management to employee safety, making sure that the agency is always presentable and the office is taken care of. You are the owner of all administrative office security needs and your contributions keep Mistress running efficiently, effectively, and professionally.
- Serve as the face of the agency by warmly greeting, welcoming, and directing guests and employees appropriately
- Timely answer incoming calls professionally and direct caller to the appropriate resource
- Create and maintain a safe, secure and positive environment by implementing, monitoring, and enforcing physical security measures
- Escort employees to parking lot, as needed
- Ensure that office is always “client presentable” (i.e. lobby and front desk are organized, kitchen area is clean)
- Oversee cleanliness of conference rooms (tidy and fully stocked before general office hours and immediately after meetings) and ensure all equipment is functioning properly
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail daily, as well as receive and organize all UPS, USPS, and FedEx packages
- Assist with coordinating employee events, such as QDOBA Tuesdays and other employee functions, as well as working lunch meetings throughout the week
- Coordinate all client meeting needs (i.e. coffee, water, drinks, snacks); partner with Operations & Project Managers in advance to ensure all client meeting requests are met
- Assist with coordination of any general office maintenance and building repairs
- Proactively coordinate office supply orders and anticipate future needs
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Minimum one year of front desk reception/customer service experience, preferably within a startup environment or hospitality industry
- Experience working in a security role preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills with a keen eye to detail
- Ability to multitask and problem solve quickly, efficiently
- Extremely reliable and able to work noon until 8:00 pm daily, but with flexibility for later hours as needed
- Must love dogs
Get In Touch
Thank you for your interest in Mistress.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.