Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2018-03-26
We’re looking for a driven and properly trained strategist with proven experience delivering big brand ideas to come in and contribute across a multitude of our accounts. What might that look like at the moment? Well, we’re currently helping eharmony relaunch themselves to a new generation of customers, Sambazon own world biodiversity day, QDOBA Mexican Eats unite the world over flavor, Spindrift sparkling waters as they launch their first ATL campaign, and Walmart get cool on social.
You are data-oriented, have a playbook or two on how to tackle strategic problems, know how to craft a narrative and, ultimately, can stand before a group of people and convince them only you have the power to make their dreams come true. You must be able to collaborate with others, find the great opportunity in any assignment tossed your way and, if mistakenly thrown to the wolves, be the type of person with the quick smarts and quiver of experience to come out victorious.
- Get deep on businesses and audiences to create breakthrough brand positioning strategies and creative propositions
- Collaborate with creative teams in the development and sharpening of creative
- Lead the research. From establishing the methodologies to conducting the appropriate research to garner transformative insights
- Help develop persuasive recommendations and rationale so clients understand and fully embrace strategic recommendations
- Create and edit compelling, succinct and high-quality written content including core messages, value propositions, positioning statements, mission/vision/values and corporate narratives
- Lead brand workshops with internal teams and clients
- Work closely with senior leaders to play an integral role in business development and marketing efforts by proactively recommending prospective clients to pursue and ways to grow client relationships
- Help invent, test and evaluate new branding tools and techniques on agency and client initiatives
- Work with project managers to forecast, plan and manage workflow and team financials
- A minimum of 5 + years of branding/strategy experience within a creative/advertising agency
- Proven ability to synthesize and simplify complex information to spot patterns and opportunities others overlook
- Superior writing skills, with a talent for crafting stories and telling them simply and persuasively
- Energetic creative spirit with a self-starter attitude
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with a knack for guiding teams to decisions
- A talent for forming strong point of views and motivating others to adopt them
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across all teams: creative, design, brand
- A natural curiosity about innovation, organizational psychology and human behavior
- Must love dogs
Get In Touch
Thank you for your interest in Mistress.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.